Saturday, December 1, 2012

Naughty or Nice

Libby and Ezra could not be more different personalities. Ezra has his sensory processing issues (which are barely even noticeable anymore) but otherwise has been a very easy, polite, attentive, and responsible child. Libby on the other hand is a ball of energy that has her own agenda and a hurricane couldn't stop her from getting/doing what she wants when she wants. She's like a grenade, she packs a huge punch in a super small package. I've also equated her to a honey badger, a hurricane, a tasmanian devil... you get my drift. :) She wears me out but then she gives me her super cute toothy grin and I melt.
 
Just look at those dimples:
 
 
This photo pretty much sums up Libby's personality :)
 
"Wanna see me cram this whole thing in my mouth?"
 
 
Here goes...
 
 
"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
 
 
"There, ya see I told you I could do it!"
 
 
 
Keeping a hairbow on Libby is nearly impossible.  This is usually how she starts out:
 
 
Looking cute wearing her monogrammed elf shirt with her big brother:
 
 
The naughty-ness begins with playing in the dog water:
 
 
And culminates with this:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh my goodness... she is SO adorable. What beautiful kids you have!