6 month post placement...

So yesterday was our visit for our 6 month post placement!!! YEA! Only one more to go! I can't believe we've had Ezzy that long and at the same time it feels like we've had him forever! We also discussed the possible adoption of the 7 year old boy we're looking at with our SW and she did stress to consider EVERYTHING before pursueing and older child. Luckily I'm already reading "Adopting the Hurt Child", so most of the issues mentioned I'm prepared for, or at least mentally prepared for but physically and spiritually I think I can only hope to be prepared for. Michael is still really worried about the financial side of things which if only realistic of course but he had the same concerns before we adopted Ezra and everyday he says how blessed we are to have him in our lives. I'm coming up with some really good fundraising ideas so prayerfully they work out and are fruitfull.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there but especially to God our father for his infinite love and blessings :) I knew Michael would be an amazing father when we met but seeing him and Ezra is heartwarming. He's a phenomenal father, role model, and friend. Our children are so fortunate to have that kind of loving, Godly man in their lives. Love you babe!

Comments

Popular Posts