Digital Diva in training :)

Michael and Ezra are out of town this weekend visiting family and I had to stay behind to work :(. BUT that did leave me lots of time to upload all of the digital scrapbooking materials I bought. (I have to cut myself off, there's WAY too much cute stuff out there). So I started watching some tutorials and voila - you can see the results below. I had so much fun designing the blog button for the Melloan family that I decided to offer my services to other families as trial runs :)
I then plan to hopefully design blog buttons/widgets/labels for a small price in order to raise money for our Dem. Rep. of Congo adoption! These are the ones I made this morning while our electricity was out. Luckily my computer battery was fully charged :)





Comments

Becky said…
I want one...how do you do that? Love those! You are getting really good and will have to start charging since most people don't know how to work their blogs (like me!).

Popular Posts