Carnival party printable freebies and sneak peaks

So the birthday party is quickly approaching and I wanted to share some more freebies with you guys and give you some sneak peaks. 

Printable cotton candy ziplock bag labels. Just click on the image to save to your computer.
Just print and cut out then fold over:



Fill your sandwich sized ziplock bag with cotton candy and just staple the folded label onto the bag:


What is a carnival without a goldfish in a bag?
I decided to follow THIS tutorial to make my own "goldfish in a bag soap" as favors for the party.


Here is an image of the actual size of the "goldfish" I purchased from oriental trading. I was surprised at how small they were. I guess that's why they sell them in a cache of 144 fish!  I just picked out the orange ones so they would look more like real goldfish.


Here is a free printable of the favor tags I created for the party:

I also created a few signs for the party and framed them in red frames from IKEA.  I think the frames are b/w $1.00-$2.50 each!



I also put some photos of the kiddos in a few frames to put around the party.  I just used a simple red and white baker's twine to add a little something to the frames.



Just click on the images below to enlarge then save to your computer to print.  They are all sized as
8 X 10 inches.


Here is the "photo booth" backdrop I created using huge sequins I purchased online and I created the sign with 1/16" MDF which I cut out with a jig saw and used en electric sander to round off the edges. My paint job is lacking but I found that just using printed out lettering + Modge Podge saved it in the end.


Some of the photo booth "props" mentioned in the sign above.

Comments

Peata said…
cool. love the printables we've got free pirntable invites

Make-your-own-invitations.com
Peata said…
great ideas, love the printable stuff. and the fishies.
we've got free printable circus
invites

Make-your-own-invitations.com
Roxanne said…
Love these signs:) Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for posting these printables! I'm using them for my birthday party & baby shower!
Vicki said…
Awesome! Great ideas + thanks for the freebies!!!
Amy said…
Thanks so much for the printables...we will be using them for my son's 4th birthday....

Popular Posts