Party menu printable freebie

On my dessert table I'm not going to have enough room to put individual card lables eg. "sprinkle donuts", or "jello shooters" and a lot of our food items will be handed out by a "vendor" just as you may see at a ball game or circus so instead I decided to create these little menu cards.  As people arrive at the party in addition to their treat bags they will be handed a menu card so they will know where to go to get all the goodies they want :) 
Here is a file of the menu I created for your printing pleasure!  Just click on the image to enlarge then save to your computer.  I printed mine in an 8X10 format which will give you menus per sheet.

These menus would work for a number of parties whether that be a movie night theme, circus, carnival, or baseball themes.

Comments

hey becky:) i've "talked" to you before. followed your blog a long time.
anyway...i have had a folder of ideas for my 3 kiddos birthday party that i'm doing all together for a few months, and i've had the carnival theme idea for some time now! you are giving me so many awesome ideas and i'm printing all of your printable sheets off too! so i just wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing!
and...do you have a template for the big ticket invitation? :)

Popular Posts