Shoes for Orphan Souls....

Well I'm very excited about this new service project I've taken on on behalf of our Young Adults Ministry at our church. I'm collecting new shoes for orphans at various locations around Aledo. I started small thinking that I'd just involve the church community, and then the organization that this project is through sent me a great "kit" with signs, a DVD, posters, etc. and I started thinking BIG! So I got Brookshires, 2 local schools, and the library to agree to be drop off locations! YEA! Once I pick my exact dates I'm going to send press releases to the local paper and another to the town next to us, and hopefully rouse some interest. Prayerfully, this will be very fruitful and will help orphans both here and abroad! It's super easy and I would recommend it to anyone interested. You can go to www.shoesfororphansouls.org to find out more and maybe start up your own shoe drive! This has been a really good way for me to take my mind off of "the wait" for our baby boy.

Comments

Kimberly Kulp said…
That's so exciting, Becky! I can't wait to be overjoyed with you at your referral. We are DTE 2-16 and I KNOW how tough these last few weeks have been for you (for us too!). I just know he's coming your way soon!

Kimberly

Popular Posts