Monday, January 11, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

So since people have told me that they checked my blog to see when I'm leaving and they weren't sure it's WEDNESDAY!! Only 2 more days and then I'm outta here! YIKES!
I got some more donations yesterday from a parishioner at church which was wonderful but now I'm thinking I may have to add yet another bag to my already burgeoning luggage. I've got 4 large totes already and I'm really hesitant to take another one simply b/c I'll be traveling alone so I'm not sure how I'm going to manage with all of it and my 2 carry ons. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose. Now that I may be able to go and visit my sponsored child at Kind Hearts I think I'll bring lots of stuff there as well as AHOPE. My whole teaching schedule has been changed b/c they bumped up their final exams so I really don't know exactly what's going to happen there. The Dean said I may help with some research projects or do special seminars and technical training for the staff... who knows but I do know it will be an adventure and like Meena said, something magical always seems to happen when you travel with no set plans. Gotta run... still lots to get done.

1 comment:

alisa said...

How exciting!!! I know God will bless your trip in many, many ways!! Can't wait to hear about it!! We're sponsoring a little boy at Kind Hearts, too!!!