Easter surprise






Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my friend Christina Ochoa who lives in Corpus Chrisi. A little backstory is needed here.... when I was a Junior in high scool I went to Hawaii to cheer for the Aloha Bowl as an All-American Cheerleader and there I met Christina. We exchanged info and have remained pan pals ever since but have never seen each other again. I just thinks it's really neat that we have been able to continue this friendship over the last 11 years and she's so sweet to have sent Ezra all these goodies. To take the time to make Ez the little confetti eggs is just too much! Christina thank you SO much for being such a great friend over all these years!

Comments

Chantelle said…
That little guy only gets cuter, and I did not know that was possible! I know you guys are so so happy to have him home!
Thanks for sharing your pics!
3 days until court for us!
God Bless!
Chantelle

Popular Posts