Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Bringing Home Ezra
An account of our adoptions from Ethiopia to domestic. Lots of digital freebies and other nonsense.
Pages
Home
Welcome
Our Ministry
Freebies
Tutorials
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 04, 2008
What you've all been waiting for.....
Make an on-line slide show at
www.OneTrueMedia.com
Comments
Amy
said…
What a sweetie pie!!! Great video and congratulations!!!!
Kelly
said…
Congratulations!!! He is a BEAUTIFUL baby boy for sure!!
Jori
said…
OH he is a smilie happy baby!! He loves to sit up and grab anything he can get a hold of!! Congrats!! love, jori
Rebecca Caldwell
said…
He is such a doll!! Congrats! We can't wait to meet you all soon!
Apryl
said…
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations--answered prayers and a fantastic Christmas gift! Have a wonderful trip!!
apryl
Rob and Candy
said…
Yippppeeee!
I cannot wait to meet him face to face!
beBOLDjen
said…
LOVE your video. So precious. Merry Christmas travel buddie! Can't wait to meet you in person!
Cindy Foote
said…
Ezra is amazing! Congratulations! YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN ET FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! How cool is that!
Blessings - Cindy Foote
alisa
said…
Yeah!!!!! Love those lashes!!! He looks like his mommy!!! :)
Alisa
Clayton & Amber
said…
Congrats, Burk family! He is amazing!
Julie
said…
What a cutey!!! You are truly blessed.
Cindy Foote
said…
He is precious! I can't believe you'll be in ET for Christmas. Amazing! Congratulations! - Cindy
Cindy Foote
said…
Okay - I just realized that I had already posted a comment - but hey, he is worth 2 (now 3) comments or more! Blessings - cindy
Popular Posts
August 06, 2011
How to glue wood moulding to a mirror to create a faux frame
August 04, 2016
Ezra 1 - Appendix 0
Comments
apryl
I cannot wait to meet him face to face!
Blessings - Cindy Foote
Alisa