New blog design with FREEBIES!

I recently donated a custom blog design to an adoptive family's blog raffle and Mandie Menzer was the lucky winner! She asked me to make her a blog that reflected their family scripture in a 3 column lay out. To see the end result click on the button below:



When I design a blog for free I try to offer some of the elements to you guys as freebies as well. So here are some of the elements I used in Mandie's blog:

This signature trim is 480 pixels wide)


This was used as a journaling tag of sorts for another scripture quote Mandie liked and wanted to put in the sidebar. You could add a photo or your own text.

(measures 220 pixels wide)


I used these star tags as side bar labels. Just add your own text to customize:

(measure 210 pixels wide)

Comments

Popular Posts