My heart

This just nourishes my soul. Listening to this music just makes my eyes fill up with tears b/c I feel like my body is seperated from my heart which was left in Ethiopia. I feel just ripped apart and it's hard for me to think of anything else besides getting back to Africa. I NEED to do more, it just consumes me. I don't have the "fear" that Tom Davis talks about. I KNOW that the Lord will provide and I am ready and willing to be his hands and feet, but what do I do when my hubby doesn't feel that "calling"? I am not blaming or fussing about him at all but I just feel like 1/2 a person. All I can do is just keep praying for direction. Maybe this is why the doctors all can't figure out what's wrong with me, maybe it's spiritual anguish manifested as physican pain :)

Comments

Popular Posts