Free Vintage Valentine's Day printables

Ezra and I took a trip to our local Antique Mall today and I found these adorable old Valentines day cards that would make fantastic printables! I loved that 2 of them are 3 dimensional with just the addition of a grommet or brad.


Just cut out the scissor handle below and use a brad to attach it back to the bakground image.


I think the inside of this one said something like, "I picture us together" or something like that but it wasn't legible so I didn't bother to include it. Just print out the image and cut it out then add your own text to personalize it inside!


I unfortunately didn't save the image of this card all put together but you can see the holes where the brad goes. I thought the little plane was precious! You can also use it seperately for other projects.

Comments

Popular Posts