Hot date!

Yesterday for our lunch date Ezra and I went to the Japanese Water Gardens at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. We'd taken Ezra once before when he was around 9 months old but since the weather was insanely gorgeous yesterday I couldn't resist! Michael had a flight so we just planned a day outside. After we left the Water Gardens we went to the Trinity River Park playground. There were TONS of kids since everyone I guess had the same idea. Then off to Panera for some delicious lunch!

Ezra's crazy about ducks so he tried his hardest to pet a few...





Trying to kiss the fish...


Ezra made sure to inform me that there are no dolphis, seals, whales, or sharks in this water.

He also wanted to pet the fish. He didn't understand why he couldn't go swimming with them.



"Hiiiiii fishies!" -Ezra


On another note... the other morning after I got out of the shower I walked back into our bedroom and saw this...
Ezra had crawled into bed with Michael and all that you could see left of him was his leg :)

Comments

Deena said…
He is soooo darn cute! I just want you to know how jealous I am of your weather...it is freezing here and will be snowing all day! :)
Carpenters said…
These are some of the best dates. What a beautiful day and wonderful pictures! Lovin' the foot stickin' out of the covers. So funny.
Paula said…
Oh, the cuteness. :)

But especially... oh, the green-ness. You have no idea how jealous I am.

Popular Posts