Freebie frames for ya!

Here are a few more digital frames for your enjoyment. Just copy the files and edit as you wish. They are both customizable so have fun adding your own text!
If you guys have any requests for some freebies let me know. I've got tons of digital elements so if there is a theme (ie. school, spring, baking, pets, etc) you'd like me to make something for I'd be happy to.

Also if you guys are actually using these things please let me know. If no one is taking them then I'll stop making them. I haven't heard any feedback so I don't want to spend a lot of time on them.




Comments

hey becky! i have been trying to figure out how to get my pets pix in that cute frame but am having trouble. i usually edit in flickr. do you ever use that? if so how do i get one pix in side of the other? (don't rush, i'm sure you're busy. i appreciate you sharing these!!!)
sarah
grace2lilly@gmail.com

Popular Posts