Fun finds...

So while my boy is sleeping (he was up all night coughing with a fever) I decided to do some "window shopping" while taking a break from all this blog designing and here are some fun things I've found:

From www.etsy.com/shop/Grainyman
He has some great prints and these are just a few of my faves...


He's got a whole series on VW bugs and I think they'd be awesome framed or clustered together. Makes me want to buy them now so that I can use them to decorate Ezra's dorm room/apartment for when he eventually goes to college.
(Yes I AM Becky Bloomwood from the "Shopaholic" book series and I can pretty much justify any purchase)



From http://designartist.cafe24.com/:
This super cool deer cut out would be fantastic for a modern take on a "rustic" look for a boy's room.


I'm crazy about this "tree book shelf". Super cool and eco friendly.


While browsing the latest party featured on www.hostesswiththemostess.blogspot.com I saw this really neat pick punch (www.pickpunch.com) which can be used to make your own guitar picks with any image you want. Check it out:



The cost of the punch is $24.95 and each sheet which yields about 60 picks is $3.00.


Some samples...


This is how it was used for the party. Check out the picks lining the edge of the table...


Now it's back to work for me!

Comments

Popular Posts