Tea party shower invitation freebie/printable...

I am in love with this invitation and I actually thought about charging for it but then decided to stick with my commitment to creating fun free goodies to share :)

I used a tea cup graphic I got from my favotite site www.backgroundfairy.com and just added text. I then cut it out and created a seperate page to include the party info. I connected them with some fun bakers twine from www.thetwinery.com.



For the fonts I jused "budmo" for the name and "century gothic" for the rest of the text.

Here's the blank invite. Just click on the images below to enlarge them and then save them to your computer. Now you can just add text and edit to your heart's delight. If you're not sure how to edit these images but love the invites and want to use them just e-mail me and I'd be happy to do it for you for a small fee.





You can buy these super cute cupcake holder tea cups from amazon.com which would be a fun little extra to tie in with the theme.


You could also start looking on etsy or ebay for vintage tea tins to create these adorable centerpieces I found on marthastewart.com .

Comments

Popular Posts